Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My little cousin liked the idea of the VIP passes, so for her 15th birthday, I did them for her also. Apparently I did too good of a job because the kids she gave them too really thought they were going to be in a special VIP section of the place, as well as get in free (there was a $5 cover charge by the venue).

I punched a hole in the top of the invite and tied ribbon to it to make it a necklace, just like a real backstage pass. I even made her a box that said confidential that she could keep them in, to add to the illusion. She said she felt like a celebrity passing them out.

She got into a few "discussions" with her friends about the passes. They thought that, because I used a mock barcode on them, they were special VIP who would get to sit in a roped off section and get in free after their invite was scanned. Hearing her tell the stories people were trying to use once they got to the door was HILARIOUS!!!

But she was happy, I was happy and overall, everyone loved them. I see these are going to become a big hit...


No comments: